Thursday 18 October 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment = C
This is the minimum and maximum i haveeeeee 2 get!!
Effort = 2
I always put effort into all of the work i do.

Punctuality = 2
I am neverrrrrr late, to scared to be late, the last thing i want is you shouting at me!!

Submission and quality of homework =2
So far my homework has been OK, right?

Ability to work independently =2
Its only difficult because you know none of your friends can help you on this one as everyone has different texts!!

Quality of writing =3
This is an area of improvement, I personally feel that my writing skills are an area of improvement.

Organisation of Media folder =1
My media folder is all in order!! Its so heavy that i can't even pick it up!! ;0)

Oral contributions in class =2
I do take part in discussions!!

Standard of Module 5 blog =3
I should start researching my topic more. Look at different media, i.e books newspapers etc to find relevant information.

Standard of Module 6 blog =5
We haven't really had much work to put up there yet.

WWW-
-Good blog work
-Tasks being completed well

EBI-
-I need to improve my quality of writing
-Do more research on independent study

No comments: