Monday 8 October 2007

Delicious Links

This is an interview with Red Maddrel. She speaks to the interviewee about what she thinks about the film and how the issues in the film are related to real life. She talks about her character role in general and says how not every kid is like that etc. This can be used as research as I can say that although youths are represented in a negative way in this movie, it doesn't necessary imply this is exactly how they live.

Interview with Alisa



This is an ex A2 students blog. I found this very useful whilst reading through. As its the same movie as mine i can relate to the theorists and the way this student focuses on the representation of young girls i can include this in my research and link back to my question and relate to the representations about youths.
Aaliya's Blog

This link shows us a review from channel 4 which summarises the film as a whole. It also information about what the writer 'Noel Clark' has personally mentioned about the movie and the message behind the movie itself.
Channel4 film review



Kidulthood information, focussing on the text as a whole. this will give me information about where money was spent and how it was spent. It will also give background information about the text and detailed information about the characters.

Wikipedia


An article giving us information about black people and the way they are represented in society. This will help me and i can use it for my research as it is giving us information about the way black people are represented in society. I can relate this to my title as it talks about youths representation.
Channel4 review



No comments: